Barnstable Family Court Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge Ryley bad Judgement

+2
NotRight
Broken
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty Re: Judge Ryley bad Judgement

Post  crickets Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:51 pm

I hear crickets.

crickets

Back to top Go down

Post  anon92 Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:24 am

I'm a little confused here. How did Judge Riley play a role here? Did he take custody or did DCF? I could not imagine the pain both parents are going through.

anon92

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty Visitation?

Post  Anon99 Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:57 pm

At this juncture, I think broken needs to answer the question -- was she denied all visiting rights prior to the charges being dropped?

And what if that was the case?

Would everyone agree this mother's grief is unimaginable? Could rage and anger be involved? Oh yes, that is part of the grieving process.

But we await the answer.

Anon99

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty Kids need to heal and move on

Post  Caring mom Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:41 pm

I enjoy looking at the new postings every few days but as time passes it is only natural that the kids will move on with their lives. I think that Adrian's mom might be trying to keep these kids attached to her. I hope that she knows that the time will naturally come that they continue moving forward. The memorial day will be a nice moment but I hope that all heal in their own way and move on with their peers. Older, wiser, heartbroken but also stronger. I think that Meredith should focus oh her remaining family and let the hurt feelings and blame be a part of the learning experience of her past. Perhaps some grief counseling, group meetings and adult peers for mom will be the best medicine for her healing.

Caring mom

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty ... gofund.me correction and my two cents

Post  FunFactForYouAll Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:45 pm

.... The go fund.me account was set up without any consent from her father, who had custody of her. The page previously stated that the funds would be going towards the family to help with the burdens of the burial and funeral / other expenses relating to the tragic loss of this beautiful child. Did the mother ever approach the father like an adult and discuss the financial and emotional burdens that they BOTH are going through?? (i think that would be interesting to know).

but in reality the funds were going towards the "memorial event" ... Which is BEAUTIFUL... but is it completely necessary to attract funds via the idea that they would actually be used to help with her funeral and hospital bills? I wonder if the father would have needed to report the page had it been correctly advertised.

Meredith, please find peace. As you have mentioned your own health is not the best... I hope you find solace with this entire situation, I really do... But all of this anger and resentment is NOT what your daughter would want.

Do you really think Adrian wants to look down and see that her parents are still viscously going after each other? No, she doesn't.

I don't mean to be rude, but someone needs to try and get through to the parents of this situation.

You all are merely encouraging immature acts by ruling this forum.

FOR THE SAKE OF ADRIAN, LET HER REST.
REMEMBER HER FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL MEMORIES.
AND STOP THE ASSOCIATION OF NEGATIVITY WITH THIS ENTIRE CASE.

We have lost a beautiful young woman, a daughter, and a friend...

It's time we show her just how amazing of an impact she had upon us all, not focus on who did what and who should be punished.

Now, I know someone will have SOME sort of retort to this post. But please, consider this before you compose any sort of reply...

I won't be returning to this page, so I will never see your response.

WE CANNOT KEEP ADRIAN ALIVE IN OUR HEARTS WHILE TRYING TO FULE A HATE FIRE.
GO FORTH WITH A SMILE AND RECALL THE GOOD THINGS.

ADRIAN, I LOVE YOU. I AM SO SORRY YOU HAVE TO WITNESS THIS CONTROVERSY AND ANY OTHERS WHILE IN YOUR TIME OF REST.

SINCERELY,

NOBODY.

FunFactForYouAll

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty response to fun fact

Post  guest new Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Well said, even if you don't see this

guest new

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty Duh

Post  Derp Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:43 pm

Why would she be looking down and watching what's happening on Earth? People don't commit suicide with the intention of viewing the same problems they were trying to escape in the first place, from an afterlife. If it were the case suicide would render them even more helpless in the face of said problems. Suicide is an escape, a cut off from pain and emotion. The intention is to not be around anymore, period.

Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Mom who cares Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:42 pm

Some people are just heartless. This woman just lost her daughter. She is grieving. She is angry. The last thing she, or any family member needs is negative comments. If Meredith finds comfort by being in contact with Adrian's friends, so be it. She needs them. Not one of you have ever walked a day in her shoes, what gives you the right to judge her? She lost her daughter, show some compassion.
Meredith, I don't know you, but I did know Adrian. She was a friend of my nephew. I wish you peace, and pray you find some comfort in the positive support from people who care. And shame on you people who show no compassion for the family members who just lost their beautiful girl.

Mom who cares

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty NOTHING MAKES SENSE

Post  TRYING TO UNDERSTAND Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:27 pm

I too am trying to understand this issue. No one is trying to be mean but trying to understand the mothers explanations. She said that not even her family was allowed to speak to Adrian. She said she had proof that Adrian lied and was offered presents. If I had that proof and felt my daughter was unsafe I would spend every dime and my last breath to get custody back. She said she told Adrian that she put an ugly mask on her. She started a fund to pay for the funeral when in fact she wasn't. She said she wanted people to know who Adrian was and then just posted the fund information.
Everyone expresses grief in different ways but within hours of her daughters death she is posting to this site. Mentioning possibly failed marriages and people paying for what happened. Most mothers would be too much in grief to even think of signing onto a computer at this time. She's posted taunting messages saying if no-one responds she will disappear, yet hasn't responded to any questions.
I think the time has come for both families to understand their dysfunction in this whole mess and to move on and not repeat it. It appears that both the mother and the father were equally narcissistic and brought this onto their daughter. By all accounts the father has at least conducted himself in a manner much more in keeping with someone who has lost their child.

TRYING TO UNDERSTAND

Back to top Go down

Post  ANON222 Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:47 pm

Well AMEN someone FIANLLY gets it!

ANON222

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty agree with trying to understand

Post  first time guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:06 pm

I cant agree more. I have lost a child and was comatose for weeks. Needed to be medicated just to get through the first month. I would never be posting on line "Its getting bigger" and blaming the police for not knowing who drove the child home. The police do not need to investigate in this type of instance.

The mother appears to be using this as a way to bring attention to herself. I feel there are some psychological issues. I only hope she gets help in moving forward in a manner that is more mentally sound.

My apologies for being so harsh but the messages warrant it.

first time guest

Back to top Go down

Post  it has a name Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:03 pm

Borderline personality disorder

it has a name

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty Read what happens to many children from abusive homes

Post  It has a name - abuse Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:43 pm

Domestic Violence and Suicide

One in three women is victimized by domestic violence at some point in her life.

Only one in five victims with physical injuries seeks medical treatment.

Only about half of domestic violence incidents are reported to police.

Almost all of the perpetrators of domestic violence say that they will stop. But most don't. The violence usually gets worse.

All women who are victims of domestic violence are at risk of being murdered by their abusers.

And one out of every four women who are the victims of domestic violence attempt suicide.

Domestic violence is always wrong, and it is a crime.

And there is never an excuse for domestic violence. Never.

All perpetrators of domestic violence are cowards and criminals.

The women who are victimized by these heinous crimes feel trapped and confused. The abuser not only physically attacks the woman, but also psychologically attacks her. The verbal attacks are meant to control the victim, and to try to strip her of her self-esteem, self-confidence, and self-love. The perpetrator also often wants the woman to believe that she is at fault for the violence and the verbal abuse.

Many domestic violence victims try to change their behavior (even though they are not doing anything wrong) because the horrible attacks leave them hopeless, helpless, and confused. But there really is nothing that the victims can do to stop the violence, because they are dealing with a selfish, cruel criminal who does not have a conscience. All of the blame is on the criminal--the cowardly perpetrator of the domestic violence--not on the victim.

The horrible crime of domestic violence often results in a woman isolating herself and becoming clinically depressed.

Many women feel trapped and powerless, and do not receive treatment for their depression, and thus believe that suicide is the only way out.

Also, many children who are in households where domestic violence occurs attempt suicide. Children are deeply affected by the physical and emotional abuse; they too feel powerless, and oftentimes become depressed. They may seek to end their own pain and escape from the horrors of domestic violence with dying by suicide.

If you are a victim of domestic violence, please get help immediately.

Call the National Domestic Violence Hotline at

1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)

TDD - 1-800-787-3224

The best way to end domestic violence is to leave the criminal abuser.

Go to a shelter if you need to.

Stay with family if you need to.

Stay with friends if you need to.

But please get help immediately, and please protect yourself and your children (if you have any).

Again, the number for the National Domestic Violence Hotline is

1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)

TDD - 1-800-787-3224

Please get help now.

Remember that there is never an excuse for domestic violence. Never.

You deserve a better life.

You are a great person.

Take care of yourself.

-------------------------------------

It has a name - abuse

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty Sweet justice

Post  God v Ryley Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:33 pm

Thank you "it has a name- abuse" for putting a stop to all the madness.
Ryley, You NEED therapy for your own issues. Do the right thing, and step down until you can think clearly and without your own personal agenda. Therapy is nothing to be ashamed of, and most people need it.
Right is right, truth is truth, 2+2=4, and absolute justice is what every person on this earth is given as their birthright. You need to take your job to a higher court every day, and remember you are not God, and you are not doing that.
Listen to your soul, and you will hear what to do. You have many open cases right now that deserve justice.
Give them justice, or step down so you can let someone more clearheaded do it instead.
God needs you to Listen to him, not the ghosts of your past.

God v Ryley

Back to top Go down

Post  Abuser Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 pm

To the poster "it has a Name- Abuse"...the problem with society is that if a woman is being a bitch and a man calls her a bitch, he is labeled an abuser. If a man is being an asshole and a woman calls him an asshole, she is sticking up for herself. It's time to stop labeling "most" men as abusers because woman can't find their way in life without men. I agree that men who psychically abuse women deserve what they get. However, this pussified country (and especially this state) has instilled a belief in woman that if things don't go their way, just claim abuse. We've seen it thousands of times in court. A woman plays the abuse card to cover up her own insecurities and failures. It's easier than looking in the mirror and admitting the man is usually the better parent.

Fire away Joan of Arc...

Abuser

Back to top Go down

Post  Still Waiting Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:10 am

The question has been asked but no one has responded. What does Judge Riley and DCF have to do with this girl's suicide? It sounds like she killed herself to escape her parent's constant war. What could DCF or Judge Riley have done differently? The Father had custody, so obviously the Mother had issues. By reading some of her posts, it is clear that even after her daughter's death, she still continued her war with her ex. I'd love to give the Mother the benefit of the doubt or see her side but all I see is a scorned woman looking to lay blame. In one of her posts, she states that she told her daughter that she put an ugly mask on her. That is a lot to put on a young girl who was obviously battling her own demons.

Maybe I am wrong, but before casting blame on everyone else, take a good look at yourself and your own actions. Perhaps the answers you seek have been right in front of you this whole time.

Still Waiting

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty TO STILL WAITING

Post  CONCERNS Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 pm

I too have unanswered questions. Mom opened this forum asking for input. Her defamatory comments immediately after the passing of this child were disgraceful. The comments about the fathers marriage, bathroom reading material as far as court records. Such glee in her tearing everyone down. I have to wonder if something happened during the recent visits between Meredith and Adrian. Was this when the "ugly mask" comment was made. Were comments inadvertently made regarding the father that were too much to bear. Meredith mentioned that Adrian told her she would fix things when she was an adult. That's a lot for a young girl to deal with after what was a tumultuous life. This mom is relatively young to be on her third marriage. A child that loves their mother could not be persuaded to tell horrible stories and be torn away just by promises of gifts. And a judge who sees this daily would have been able to see through a façade,/

This judge Ryley appears to have issues based on multiple comments. But when a young woman swears in a court room about abuse by the mother the courts hands are tied.

I think that the best thing Meredith can do is to move on and live happily to honor her daughters name

CONCERNS

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty MESSY

Post  guest 1 Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:35 pm

So if I am to understand this we are not to fund the cost of the funeral but the mother wants money for "entertaining" and to keep her 22 year old son comfortable. The same son that was afraid of the father of Adrian, yet the mother was unaware of that fear, hard to understand given her complaints of the fathers anger. Posts of ramblings on picking up a turtle and another comment about her diseases. Time to focus on family and health and let go of the blame.

I have seen blame placed with:

Judge Ryley
Jeremy Carter
Kathleen Eccelsen
Andrea Lamb
State Police Investigators
Janice Byers
Other officials at the house

Can all of these people have been wrong that the mother was not capable of caring for this child?

guest 1

Back to top Go down

Post  To Concerns Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:31 am

The "ugly mask" comment is particularly appalling. Meredith says she has a life threatening disease and she doesn't know how much time she has left. It doesn't take too much work to determine that she is referring to scleroderma. A hallmark feature of scleroderma is hardening of the skin, hence "ugly mask". She wrote on this forum on 3/2/14 that she told Adrian she put the ugly mask on her and only she can remove it. You can be sure that she did not leave out "and I don't have much time left" or words to that affect during this conversation. Nice.

Good luck with your "inquiry" and blame game.

To Concerns

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty It sure is messy

Post  To Guest 1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:19 pm

Yes, I think your understanding of what Merideth wants from the fund is correct. The fund did state that the purpose was to help the family pay for rising costs associated with Adrian' s tragic death. Who knew that would translate into bracelets, turtles, bubbles, keeping a 22 year old man comfortable, legal costs, entertainment costs etc. When Adrian' s father shed light on this, who does Merideth etc choose to criticize? If you guessed him you are correct. The audacity of it all. Does anyone besides Merideth and perhaps her mother really think that people thought the items stated above were the intended purpose of the fund. Give me a break.

Thankfully, she is keeping busy trying to be the center of attention elsewhere and luring the unsuspecting into her web of deceit.

To Guest 1

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty It Sure Is Messy

Post  To Guest 1 Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:46 pm

Oh, and how could we possibly forget that on this forum on 3/14/14 Merideth was referring people to the go-fund. Adrian died on 3/12/14. Pitiful display.

To Guest 1

Back to top Go down

Post  They Went Dark Sat Apr 26, 2014 4:35 pm

Why did you go dark?

They Went Dark

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty explain

Post  caring mom Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:54 pm

Tragically clear that the mother is not letting the normal grieving process take place for these children. Bracelets, sunglasses and a memorial that should have already long been held. Both mother and grandmother friending young people on their facebooks and commenting on other aspects of their life is unhealthy. I think guilt and an unfulfilled life is causing this mother to drag this grieving process on for these friends of her daughter. Do things in private, see her closest friends if necessary but to be posting it is just not normal. Too many of us see this to not have some truth to what we are viewing. To post that she is sleeping with her 22 yr old son is private and deeply painful and should not have been posted. If nothing else mom has some issues of self indulgence and immaturity. God help these young folks may their families intervene if this continues much longer.

caring mom

Back to top Go down

Post  To caring mom Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:26 pm

Sadly, many, many families have redirected their children because they don't agree with the influence, and need to control shown by some adults.

To caring mom

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 4 Empty Bravo..you have your supporters weighing in

Post  It has a Name - Abuse Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:46 am

I cannot even phantom a response to you. Go back to Italy. And get some help.

Re: Judge Ryley bad Judgement

Post Abuser on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:47 pm

To the poster "it has a Name- Abuse"...the problem with society is that if a woman is being a bitch and a man calls her a bitch, he is labeled an abuser. If a man is being an asshole and a woman calls him an asshole, she is sticking up for herself. It's time to stop labeling "most" men as abusers because woman can't find their way in life without men. I agree that men who psychically abuse women deserve what they get. However, this pussified country (and especially this state) has instilled a belief in woman that if things don't go their way, just claim abuse. We've seen it thousands of times in court. A woman plays the abuse card to cover up her own insecurities and failures. It's easier than looking in the mirror and admitting the man is usually the better parent.

Fire away Joan of Arc...
AbuserGuest

It has a Name - Abuse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next