Barnstable Family Court Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge Ryley bad Judgement

+2
NotRight
Broken
6 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 6 Empty why didnt we know

Post  just a kid Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:38 pm

If only we had known about this twitter we could have seen. She also asks if anyone has her number please call her

Adrian Rigatuso ‏@rigamortus133 · Feb 5
"Pain is growing like a vine, stranglin my heart" @blakeshelton #LoveMyBlake

Expand

just a kid

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 6 Empty Re: Judge Ryley bad Judgement

Post  To Just A Kid Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:11 pm

I offer my condolences to you and your friends.  I am sorry that you lost your classmate and are left to wonder if you could have helped her.  You can never know what another person is really thinking.  It is unlikely that she shared her intentions with anyone.  Please share your feelings with your parents or an adult that you trust.  Keep talking to your friends and parents, don't go it alone.  The burden will get lighter with proper support and time.  By all accounts, Adrian was a bright, caring person.  Remember all of the good times.

I think you are more than "just a kid."  You seem mature, thoughtful, and insightful.  Your idea to gather with your friends and have a memorial seems like a good choice.  Perhaps you and your friends can brainstorm and find additional ways to honor her memory.  Maybe plant a tree, start your own website, endless possibilities.

Best wishes to you.

To Just A Kid

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 6 Empty PLEASE VIEW MY POST ON ADRIANS MEMORIAL PAGE ON THIS FORUM

Post  A GRATEFUL AUNT Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:20 pm

Please take a moment to view my story on the first forum of this site. I hope that it changes the atmosphere on this page. A light amidst a horrible story. I am so grateful to the entire family. If nothing else one good thing came from the families transparency in seeking answers.

A GRATEFUL AUNT

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 6 Empty TO GUEST

Post  JUST A KID Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:30 pm

I love your idea my dad is taking me this weekend to get the tree to plant Very Happy 

JUST A KID

Back to top Go down

Post  To Just A Kid Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:43 pm

You have a great Dad and he has a great Kid!  

To Just A Kid

Back to top Go down

Post  It's Private? Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:41 pm

Parents are monitoring the memorial site no matter what the "adults" think. So, be mindful of how you are speaking to other peoples children.

It's Private?

Back to top Go down

Post  Tell me I'm mistaken Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 am

Do I understand correctly? A memorial website was created. I imagine it was created mostly by young people, and that it was mainly being used by them. This was their classmate. Some kids formally joined the group and some were comforted by viewing but not formally joining. The latter are now out of the loop because why? Wow, it's really twisted. Talk about no impulse control, an incredible need to control and be vindictive.

I'd be concerned about the children deemed to be part of the inner sanctum.

Tell me I'm mistaken

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:54 am

This thread has been locked. No further comments on this thread.

We would like to remind everyone that while many may have differing views on the topic in this thread, there is family, friends and a community of children that are grieving the loss of this young girl. Please be respectful of the young girl who has passed on. Any future threads on the subject or any other subject should not name family members and/or friends, unless they post their information here first. While we do not censor any of the content of this forum, we do ask that people use common sense.

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://capecoddivorcecourt.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6