Barnstable Family Court Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge Ryley bad Judgement

+2
NotRight
Broken
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty last post

Post  guest 9999 Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:28 am

phantom or fathom?

guest 9999

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty Bravo

Post  To it has a name Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:00 pm

So, you think people are weighing in because they blindly support someone or they were asked by someone to weigh in? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with adults with brains responding to the "facts" put forth by OP. Go back to manipulating children.

To it has a name

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty to last post

Post  guest 1 Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:22 pm

It might be easier for you to believe that, but no one manipulates me. I am an unbiased person only knowing some of the parents of Adrian's friends who are aghast at what transpired since the passing. I can only speak for myself and one other posting individual who do not know, have never met your ex's family, nor have been asked to post anything. Perhaps others cannot say that but I can. Think what you will if it makes you feel better but these posts come from an outsider with a 100% unbiased opinion. Mom asked if anyone listened or responded, well we do. I sat in a backyard listening to three young women who knew Adrian who were disgusted by what happened immediately after the tragic event, "out of the mouths of babes".

guest 1

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty why no answers

Post  caring mom Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:02 pm

March 14 OP states "I want people to see who I am on facebook" what about knowing your amazing daughter. There is such a sense of narcissism. Then I would like you to know who Adrian is but only post the "go fund me info". At a couple of days after losing my child I would not be posting anything, I would be grieving and taking care of loved ones. Time to put this whole story to bed. Hope for the best for all involved and a futile wish that "all the parents arrive at the memorial to just honor the lovely pained child." At what point did it become all about everyone except little Adrian?

caring mom

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty Re: Judge Ryley bad Judgement

Post  So Transparent Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:17 pm

She can certainly dish it out but apparently can't take it.

So Transparent

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty TRANSPARENCY

Post  GUEST AGAIN Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:59 pm

Agreed, not to say that Judge Ryley was right or is not in need of removal from the bench but to lambaste so many others - 8 to my count is defamation of character, there was clearly libel and slander. There will indeed be reason for legal costs if this continues. I have not seen anyone list specifics as to Meredith's past digression's. It is time she stops publicly ridiculing everyone and look at what needs to be done privately,

GUEST AGAIN

Back to top Go down

Post  ANON222 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:39 am

This whole situation absolutely disgusts me, to take a child's death and turn it into this circus is beyond words. Adults should start acting like adults. No judge, social worker or other public official made your daughter take her life. Perhaps a good long look in the mirror is what everyone invovled needs. Shame on this family, and STILL carrying on to boot by yesterday's posts on the Memorial page. People get some help.

ANON222

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty Blame

Post  Infinity outraged Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:42 am

All of you obviously don't have open court cases with Ryley as your judge. Stop giving judgement on the families until you're under Ryley's oppression of your family. It's a scary and hopeless place to be. I know. My family has been terrorized by his horrendous behavior for 4 years now. Has yours? No? Then, stop judging. He needs to be judged, not the traumatized families.

Infinity outraged

Back to top Go down

Post  ANON222 Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:53 am

Judge Ryley has nothing to do with this, go back and read this mothers posts. She degrades her child publicly, she states she has proof that the child is lying and did this on purpose and she also states she has proof the father offered gifts. If I knew my child were in a dangerous sitaution I would go to the end of the earth to get him or her returned to me. Obviously this mother did none of this. SHe just defended herself against the "ugly mask" her daughter put on her. Disgusting

ANON222

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty MEMORIAL PAGE PRIVATE

Post  GUEST DONE Mon Apr 28, 2014 10:56 am

No one is saying Judge Rylee is clear of all blame but the mother initiated the conversation and then said come on people comment.  She wouldn't answer any questions.  Obviously we hit a nerve as she has now made the page private.  Shame on her to continue her self indulgent behavior.  Lets hope the memorial is the last of this disgraceful behavior.  I hope the memorial is all about Adrien and not about Mom Meredith

GUEST DONE

Back to top Go down

Post  EnoughisEnough Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:28 am

Enough is truly enough. When will this stop? The accusations, comments, side taking? This is about a young girl who lost her life, not about her parents battles. You don't know what happened, you never will. If you have nothing better to do than sit on your computer and bash on families, shame on you. In regards to the the go fund me page and the funeral costs for this family.. There is more to that then you know. Do you know that money was not offered to the father and his family by the mother, yet refused? You DON'T! LEAVE the 22 year old son out of it, he's struggling himself-- you should be ashamed to drag him into this mess. He has lived his life with the battle wounds of an abusive step father, that's enough. Before you pick on people, you should remember that everyone has skeletons in their closets, someone could be doing this to you. Let there be peace... it's time for that.

EnoughisEnough

Back to top Go down

Post  EnoughisEnough Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:30 am

....and if you want to comment and battle with me, you'll find that I won't respond.. I'm an ADULT and I will live that way. As far as I'm concerned, you're all acting like children. Grow up.

EnoughisEnough

Back to top Go down

Post  stfu Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:43 pm

God only knows what happened in this little angels life and for adults to be fighting now after the fact.. The father of Adrian should never had ANY custody of her.. or any children.. There is a reason for everything.. hopefully this tragedy will teach you to be a loving man and how to treat women.. God will never forget what you put your wives and your children through.. and YOU will have to live with this for the rest of your life.. I hope you read this David because I am going pray for you and pray that you change your ways before it's too late.

stfu

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty end

Post  anon 9999 Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:21 pm

Who knows who is to blame,

David charged with abuse - charges dropped
Meredith charged with unfit mother - unfounded charges yet still not only her but noone in her whole family allowed to see child
Step Son - abused by step father David but mother unaware
Magistrate finds abuse of stepson unfounded - makes mother leave courtroom - assuming they thought prompting done by mother
mother uses go fund for purposes different than stated
father goes to police about fund
mother blasts father regarding shutting down go fund
are we to believe that the mother n the midst of this offered money to this man. Give us some credit for intelligence.

I am so done with this mess of a family on both sides, Poor, poor Adrien

anon 9999

Back to top Go down

Post  stfu Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Agreed but I feel some are not being completely truthful of there pasts.. and it us sad for Adrian.. she had to live through this...

stfu

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty I too am done

Post  caring mom Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Hundreds of views on this site alone per week. Very personal issues that would never have come to light if mom had not been so visually placing blame on everyone. If she needs to bring it to the courts attention (and I agree it should be known) I hope that she does it in a calm and adult manner. I hope that father reviews his behavior in life and I hope both of them focus on health, healing and happiness in their daughters name.

I for one will never visit this site again, it has taken a bit of my soul to bear witness to such sadness, anger and all with no resolution.

caring mom

Back to top Go down

Post  I' ll say Enough is enoug Tue Apr 29, 2014 10:52 am

Enoughisenough: so, did you ask the mother if she is ashamed for dragging her 22 year old son into the mess she created?

I' ll say Enough is enoug

Back to top Go down

Post  Who Am I? Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:47 pm

COME ON PEOPLE!!!

Who Am I?

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty MY POINT OF VIEW

Post  JUST A KID Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:19 pm

I am 16 and knew Adrian a little Now that you have to be invited to the memorial page we are all reading this page to find out what's going on. Most of us feel bad that all her parents didn't protect her or Trevor. We wish we knew we could have helped her. Because its gotten so bad we are going to just meet in private on the day of memorial because we don't think the memorial is about her at all.

JUST A KID

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty MOM AGAIN

Post  REALLY??? Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:23 pm

GEE I WONDER WHO THAT COULD BE????? LATEST POST

COME ON PEOPLE!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POST ON 3/22

Re: Judge Ryley bad Judgement
Post Broken on Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:45 am

I have decided no more posts from me, until I hear more from the readers. Any opinions.... COME ON PEOPLE!

REALLY???

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH

Post  WEIGHING IN Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:32 pm

Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy

Mom exhibits signs of this behavior, enjoying limelight, when should be reflecting and seeking professional help in her choices in partners and the protection of her children. As guilty as Dad and his anger/abuse issues.

Bubbles, sunglasses and turtles wont fix this mess.

WEIGHING IN

Back to top Go down

Post  Borderline Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:31 pm

More likely to be Borderline Personality Disorder. I feel bad for all involved here. Somewhere, this turned horribly wrong. My guess would be that Mother was upset that Adrian told stories to DCF regarding her inability to parent. Mother probably made Adrian feel guilty by telling her that she is dying. That is a lot to handle for a little girl...too much apparently. Who's to blame? Who really cares! This little girl killed herself and these two disgraceful parents continue to battle back and forth. It would not surprise me if most of the posts on this topic came from Mother and Father using aliases. Over 10,000 views on this page alone! If either of the parents have any more children in their care and custody, DCF needs to take a long, hard look at their well being. It is easy to point the finger and lay blame. It takes a rational adult to look in the mirror and take responsibility for our own wrong doing. Both these parents are so wrong, it is hard to feel compassion for either one of them. I will pray for the soul of the little girl who took her own life. Wake up Meredith and David. Your daughter tried to get your attention and end the war. Looks like she failed. Poor little girl...

Borderline

Back to top Go down

Post  ANON222 Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:22 pm

Someone needs to get the mother some serious help, PRONTO

ANON222

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty KIDS WATCH FOR SIGNS

Post  listen to what we say Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:29 pm

Is it no wonder her twitter account states Life aint always beautiful. And note her nickname on the account ??? were these warning signs? See her post listed below. I think she was looking for help and didn't know how to ask for it.
Kids talk to your friends, don't assume things are a joke, If someone mentions depression or jokes about suicide tell someone. Don't let this happen again.

Adrian Rigatuso ‏@rigamortus133 · Feb 7
Take this bottle to my head & I pulled the trigger

listen to what we say

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 5 Empty to listen

Post  jUST A KID Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:33 pm

OMG I just looked at her twitter there is even a gun in the tweet. Someone needs to take this site down right away

jUST A KID

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next