Barnstable Family Court Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Re: The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY

Post  Anon1 Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:48 am

I'd bet many here would love to share their stories. However, the fear that one of these users is actually a court official outweighs that. You would need to prove you are who you say you are and that you have have good intentions. Most of the people who post here have had very bad experiences with the judges and courts. I agree that the more people who tell their stories, the more empowered we become. However, these judges have ruined a lot of lives.

Anon1

Back to top Go down

Post  NotRight Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:19 am

What kind of proof do you recommend?
We cannot allow more lives to be ruined..
Especially the lives of innocent children !!!

NotRight

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon1 Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:24 pm

I was speaking in general terms. You insinuated that you are a reporter from the Cape Cod Times. You might be better served to post your email address, telephone number or any other valid credentials, if you are looking for more information.

Anon1

Back to top Go down

Post  NotRight Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:19 pm

Thank you for your reply.
Please contact KC Myers at:
kcmyers@capecodonline.com
or
508-862-1266

NotRight

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Dishonorable Arthur C. Ryley

Post  Message to Ryley Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:17 pm

Dear Ryley,
I know you read these posts, so I say to you directly now: look at the proven liars and sociopaths that are before you. You don't need to judge the right from wrong anymore, The evidence does that for you. The guilty need their cages and punishments, and you're not giving them that. If you can't lay down consequences and restrictions, immediately and without haste, then step down to allow someone else to do it in your place. Do the right thing, or step aside. Don't be dishonorable. Don't just keep on letting the bullies run you and your courtroom anymore. It's costing everyone too much pain.
Thank you.

Message to Ryley

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Dishonorable Judge Arthur C Ryley

Post  another message to Ryley Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:31 pm

Dear Judge Ryley,
Your ruling in my custody case came as a complete shock to all involved, including my daughters therapist who, among other professionals, believe she was sexually abused by her father

You have enabled my former husband, father of my child, to continue his emotional and psychological abuse to my daughter.
You have enabled this man to take no responsibility for his anger and emotional problems.
You have pardoned him from all financial responsibility in the past.
The financial contribution you recently assigned to this educated, able-bodied man is, literally, almost nothing!
All this, while I carry the financial burden of raising my daughter during challenging economic times making it very difficult for me. A fact you are well aware of.

Judge Ryley, you quoted this mans LIES as "credible facts" in your ruling.

Were you actually manipulated by him? If so, how could that be? You received numerous pages of highly disturbing UNCONTESTED facts about the father.
You received undeniable proof of his lying, stealing, personal & financial irresponsibility and tax evasion.

This man admitted - DIRECTLY TO YOU - that he engaged in highly disturbing sexual behavior toward young girls for decades - Yes, decades !

This is a clear example of what the last post states-

The man I speak of is a proven liar. His behavior is that of a sociopath, an opinion strongly supported by the therapist.

Much, much more could have been done to hold this man accountable.
He was not held accountable in your court, however.

Much, much more could have been done to protect my daughter.
Yet, in your court, my daughter definitely did not get the protection and support she deserves !!!

I wholeheartedly agree with the last post:
This is, indeed, costing everyone far too much pain, including our precious children.

True Justice MUST Prevail

Please, Judge Ryley, do what it takes to make that happen.

another message to Ryley

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Negligent Ryley

Post  Disgusted Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:13 pm

Did you hear about the case involving an amber alert last November? it was a mother that kidnapped the daughter after receiving huge child support/asset amounts from the father for years. The father showed up alone in early Nov 2013 with no alternative but for Ryley to issue an Amber alert to find his young daughter. That was the only solution left to him. Ryley had to face the father, apologized and issued the amber alert as the solution. It was heart wrenching. The mother had taken off with the (6 year old, I think) daughter to her home in the Middle East, so he knew the amber alert was useless to him ,and he let Ryley know that from the stand in a voice barely above a whisper. He was left ruined financially and emotionally, and without a daughter. Yet another example of the wicked gone wild and free because an incompetent judge never set any consequences for bad behavior until it was too late. The father walked quietly out of the courtroom, beaten, alone and broken. Ryley is aiding the dangerous and immoral. I'm not sure why. The innocent feel powerless and unprotected in his courtroom. They receive no justice and no protection from Ryley. How does he sleep at night?

Disgusted

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Dishonarable Unconscionable Judge Ryley

Post  Outraged Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:30 am

I, too, wonder how Judge Arthur Ryley sleeps at night.

The only explanation I have is that he does not have a conscience and is mentally ill.

I personally know of a group of highly respected child psychologists who are painfully familiar with Judge Ryley's actions.

They address Judge Arthur C Ryley as the "Sociopath Who Puts Children IN Harms Way".

This is tragically wrong !!!

This man MUST be removed from the bench - NOW !

Outraged

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Dishonorable Judge Arthur Ryley

Post  Get him off the bench! Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:14 am

...It's not just the children in harm's way, it's the abused and the oppressed in the couples. Male or female doesnt matter. If there is an abuser, he sides with the abuser, allowing the abuse to continue unchecked. He needs to get off the bench, not just for the children, but for order to return to Cape Cod.

Get him off the bench!

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty wholeheartedly agree!!

Post  agreed Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:42 am

I am familiar with Ryley.
I fully agree he sides with the abuser,  male or female.  
It is appalling!
Yes, the abuser goes unchecked.
And YES!  this is causing great suffering and disorder to MANY on Cape Cod!
Action is needed immediately to remove this man.
Judge Ryley is an abuser himself.
He abuses our judicial system.
He abuses his power as a judge.
He abuses the innocent men, women and children in his court.

agreed

Back to top Go down

Post  The Judge Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:56 pm

Ryley must be doing something right. He has not had to answer to anyone so far. Maybe the State has it's hands full with the DCF debacle and has bigger fish to fry!

The Judge

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Dishonorable judge Ryley

Post  Pathetic excuse Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Most sane people would disagree. Not sure if you read any of the posts on here, but there's a lot of outrage. If you're basing your opinion on this Judge by the fact he hasn't been sued yet, that's pathetic. Have you read the cape cod times articles?  Meanwhile, poor families are left devastated and beyond repair in his wake. So sad.

Pathetic excuse

Back to top Go down

Post  The Judge Thu May 01, 2014 9:35 am

by Pathetic excuse on Wed Apr 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Most sane people would disagree. Not sure if you read any of the posts on here, but there's a lot of outrage. If you're basing your opinion on this Judge by the fact he hasn't been sued yet, that's pathetic. Have you read the cape cod times articles? Meanwhile, poor families are left devastated and beyond repair in his wake. So sad.

Not sure what Cape Cod Times articles you are referring to? To my knowledge, the Cape Cod Times has never written a critical piece about Judge Ryley. Can you point me in the right direction? Regarding your statement about Judge Ryley having not been sued yet, you are aware that Judges have immunity from being sued, right? The fact that he hasn't been sued is because he can't be sued. As far as most sane people agreeing with you, I think you need to revisit your own bias. In Court there are winners and losers. It is obvious that all the losers populate this website. It is entertaining though!

The Judge

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Entertaining???

Post  troubling Thu May 01, 2014 11:29 am

To "The Judge" ,
You state there are "winners and losers" in court.
You also say this forum is "entertaining" you.
Right there you expose your lack of humanity, integrity and compassion.

I will remind you of a case where Judge Ryley recently gave child custody to DCF without provocation.
DCF did not agree with Judge Ryley and would not abide by his removal order. Ryley's actions are under further investigation.

I do not see "losers populating this website", as you claim.
This forum exists for the many unfortunate individuals of Barnstable County whose lives have been tragically effected by Ryley's arrogance and immoral behavior.
This is a place where the men, women and children of Cape Cod; The fathers, the mothers, the husband & the wives
can finally say they have had ENOUGH of Ryley ruining their lives!

I agree there are disappointments and, at times, angry individuals bitter by the outcome of probate court.
This forum is not about that inevitable disappointment, however.

This forum is exposing Judge Arthur C Ryley ... And it's ugly ... and it's about time ! Now let's get him off the bench !!!

troubling

Back to top Go down

Post  The Judge Thu May 01, 2014 3:19 pm

by troubling on Thu May 01, 2014 11:29 am

To "The Judge" ,
You state there are "winners and losers" in court.
You also say this forum is "entertaining" you.
Right there you expose your lack of humanity, integrity and compassion.

I will remind you of a case where Judge Ryley recently gave child custody to DCF without provocation.
DCF did not agree with Judge Ryley and would not abide by his removal order. Ryley's actions are under further investigation.

I do not see "losers populating this website", as you claim.
This forum exists for the many unfortunate individuals of Barnstable County whose lives have been tragically effected by Ryley's arrogance and immoral behavior.
This is a place where the men, women and children of Cape Cod; The fathers, the mothers, the husband & the wives
can finally say they have had ENOUGH of Ryley ruining their lives!

I agree there are disappointments and, at times, angry individuals bitter by the outcome of probate court.
This forum is not about that inevitable disappointment, however.

This forum is exposing Judge Arthur C Ryley ... And it's ugly ... and it's about time ! Now let's get him off the bench !!!

I asked a simple question and you can't answer it. I asked for evidence. You have told me in your post. How am I to believe you? You claimed that the Cape Cod Times had articles about Judge Ryley. I searched and found NONE! I simply asked for evidence. It is not a trick question. Because you state something does not make it a fact until proven. It is no wonder you've had trouble in his Court. Facts! How do you know the particulars of a case involving DCF and Ryley. It is my experience that the Court is cleared and records sealed in cases involving child custody and DCF. Were you there? Again, simple question of fact, not hearsay.

Still waiting for a factual response...

"The Judge"

The Judge

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty reply

Post  troubling Fri May 02, 2014 8:22 am

To "The Judge"
You are addressing more than one person in your post.
I have no knowledge of articles in the CC Times.
I have been advised to not disclose any further information about the case involving DCF in this forum.
More than one person has mentioned the DCF case on this website.

troubling

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Dishonorable Judge Ryley

Post  Entertaining you, Ryley? Fri May 02, 2014 10:17 am

If you were confident in yourself, Ryley, you wouldn't even stoop to participating in these accusatory remarks. We must have sparked a moment of insecurity about your decisions if you felt the need to defend yourself. Entertaining? Our pain entertains you? If you can't be confident in your ability to judge someone's character, even after YEARS of being in their case, you shouldn't be a judge. Some have different skills, yours just isn't judging people. In order to be able to discern who is good and who is bad, you need to do some deep reflection on yourself, first. Confidence comes when you know you've done a good job and that you've done the right thing. There ARE no forums like this one, because there is no community of people this outraged on this grand a scale by a single judge. You are making spattering a of right decisions among your rulings, but they are only just enough to keep you out of the spotlight....for now. We the people have spoken, and you are unfit to judge. It just isn't your skill. Do the right thing and step down now to let someone with a clearer head do the judging.

Entertaining you, Ryley?

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty The irony of "The Judge" post

Post  outrage towards Ryley Fri May 02, 2014 12:19 pm

On May 1, @ 3:19 PM "The Judge" states the following to "troubling":

"because you state something does not make it fact until proven"

and asks "troubling" to provide: "fact, not hearsay".

I find this is ironic....

In my case, Judge Ryley IGNORED CRITICAL FACTS ESSENTIAL FOR MY CHILD'S SAFETY!!!

Ryley also USED HEARSAY AND REFERRED TO IT AS 'CREDIBLE FACTS' in his ruling.

There is NO DOUBT about this wrong doing.
It makes NO SENSE!!!

Many in the legal profession and child protection agencies have reviewed my case.
Not ONE person agrees with Judge Ryley's ruling.

outrage towards Ryley

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorned Woman Fri May 02, 2014 10:02 pm

by outrage towards Ryley on Fri 2 May 2014 - 12:19

On May 1, @ 3:19 PM "The Judge" states the following to "troubling":

"because you state something does not make it fact until proven"

and asks "troubling" to provide: "fact, not hearsay".

I find this is ironic....

In my case, Judge Ryley IGNORED CRITICAL FACTS ESSENTIAL FOR MY CHILD'S SAFETY!!!

Ryley also USED HEARSAY AND REFERRED TO IT AS 'CREDIBLE FACTS' in his ruling.

There is NO DOUBT about this wrong doing.
It makes NO SENSE!!!

Many in the legal profession and child protection agencies have reviewed my case.
Not ONE person agrees with Judge Ryley's ruling.

So, who reviewed your case? And why did they not take your case to appeal? If "not ONE" agreed with Judge Ryley, it would seem like you would have an army of supporters...yet, here you are...complaining like a scorned woman. I throw the BS flag. I don't believe you. Yet another delusional woman who is scorned. As we know, Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. You probably made up every lie about your ex...shame on you!

Scorned Woman

Back to top Go down

Post  To outraged Fri May 02, 2014 11:34 pm

What was the result after Judge Ryley ignored critical facts essential for your child's safety, and used hearsay as credible facts?

To outraged

Back to top Go down

Post  Call me perplexed Sat May 03, 2014 2:40 pm

To outraged by Ryley:  The situation involved a child so wasn't child protection involved before the Judge?  Wasn't it them who went to the Judge?  Now they don't agree with what they did?  It is confusing.  Please elaborate if you wish to.  There may be help available.  Also, you say many in the legal profession disagree with the Judge.  Is there an appeal in progress?

Call me perplexed

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty Reply to "Scorned Woman"

Post  for your information Sat May 03, 2014 6:15 pm

Unfortunately, an appeal is financially impossible at this time.

Yes, I do have many supporters.

This is not a matter of "complaining".   I am seeking justice and what I believe to be best for my child.

Scorned?  Nothing of the sort.
This is not about me.  It is about the welfare my child.

Made up every lie?
My former husband ADMITTED to 90 % of the accusations proving they are FACT, not hearsay
Another professional, closely involved in my child's life, also supported the accusations.
This is on record.

for your information

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty reply to "To Outraged" on 5/2 11:34 PM

Post  further information Sat May 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Thank you.
Yes - The critical facts are potentially very important for my child's safety.
Yes - Judge Ryley positively used hearsay as fact against me. It is written in his ruling as fact.
The result is that my child may not be safe when visiting the father.
I feel I should not say more at this time, as it is believed Judge Ryley reads this forum.

further information

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 2 Empty To "Perplexed"

Post  still further information Sat May 03, 2014 6:54 pm

I appreciate your interest in helping!

An appeal is financially impossible at this time.

My child's therapist went before Judge Ryley to testify.
The therapist has worked closely with my child for an extended period of time.
The therapist also met with the father several times.
The therapist strongly recommended limited and controlled exposure to the father.
Judge Ryley dismissed this recommendation.

There is more
I do not wish further exposure, however.
Thank you for understanding

still further information

Back to top Go down

Post  From Perplexed Sat May 03, 2014 10:04 pm

Sorry for your trouble and wish a good attorney could help, pro bono. There must be a way. Best wished to you and your child.

From Perplexed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next