Barnstable Family Court Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge Ryley bad Judgement

+2
NotRight
Broken
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty Re: Judge Ryley bad Judgement

Post  Broken Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:58 am

As I had mentioned before about how the father made a false criminal complaint about the "go fund" to the Mashpee police and he gets away with it. I had it removed because he and his wife are being relentless and saying things about me that are not true. I have just enough donations to celebrate Adrian's life in May. As I said before I had ZERO say in any arrangements. Today I will pick up her turtle from pet smart. I can't keep it because of my diseases but it will be with my son (he is 22) Adrian loves turtles. They live for so long too. So basically as I pleaded with the DCF and JUDGE the father is ALL ABOUT MONEY! Again he wins.

Broken

Back to top Go down

Post  LegalOne Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:50 pm

There seems to be talk about this around the court. It is very easy to find out what attorneys have appeared in Ryley's court. When Ryley issues an Order for Transfer of Care and Custody to DCF, a separate docket number is entered. Simply look into the names of attorneys that have entered an appearance on those dockets and see which advocacy groups they represent.

To Broken, very sorry for your loss. What is your expectation from the Court? I highly doubt you will get any response from a judge or DCF. It sounds like their was a lot of turmoil between you and her Father? I would be willing to bet the Courts and DCF will point to these issues as the contributing factor in her death. I truly hope that you find peace.

LegalOne

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:43 am

And still NO ANSWERS! I did get a visit from some officials at my house. AGAIN the "system" still can't get their facts straight.  And I wait... And wait.... No one calls me back. I guess they are just sweeping my daughters preventable death under the rug...  Any one have any advice as to who I should call? I'm just lost.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *)

Broken

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:37 pm

Officials from where? If your daughter's death was a suicide, I don't see how anyone would investigate. You say wrongful death...are you insinuating that someone else is responsible for her death? I'm sorry about the questions but I'm confused. There seems to be reporters that have had their contact info posted here. Perhaps you should try to get in touch with them.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  Broken Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:08 pm

Admin can I contact you? Thank you

Broken

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty To Broken

Post  Anon57 Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:01 pm

I cannot imagine the pain you are going through but to continue the anger you feel towards Adrian's father serves no purpose. As one young lady on the website so eloquently stated, the website for Adrian is to remember her wonderful attributes, the joy she brought to people and to inspire her friends to go on and do good things.

I think your anger is displaced and the Adrian's young friends don't need to be privy to all that. As the weeks pass allow them to move on with their lives. This doesn't mean they will forget Adrian they are just fulfilling their purpose in life and becoming adults, wounded adults through this tragedy, but stronger for it too. It appears that both sides harbored such hatred that it all contributed to the end result. For Adrian's sake it should end now. I hear many people say they no longer visit the site due to negative turn it has taken.

Take the high road. I don't know either of your families but it appears that your ex is trying to rise above all the drama and remember the wonderful things about your daughter. I think if you do the same and drop the crusade, which wont bring Adrian back, that you will gain some resolution and Adrian will look down on you and smile. I will pray for you and your family to find comfort and focus your attention on those around you who need your guidance the most now.

Anon57

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty Amen

Post  anon64 Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Amen

anon64

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:57 pm

I think different people grieve in different ways. Obviously, the Mom feels that she was unjustly kept from her daughter and now her daughter is gone. Of course her anger is going to spill over toward her ex. I agree that the memorial page or any other page set up for remembrance of her daughter is not the proper forum to wage a public war but who are we to judge? Until we walk a mile in her shoes, we will never know what really transpired in their lives and what led to this. It is truly tragic though.

Anon

Back to top Go down

Post  anon64 Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:44 pm

I see people providing honest feedback and guidance, not judgement. It is clear that the entire situation is a tragedy. I pray for Broken to find peace.

anon64

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty To Broken

Post  anon57 Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:41 pm

I agree, I have lost sisters at 15 and 25 and now have children older than that. Everyone's grief is different. There is no right or wrong in how we process loss. Like all of us there are always things we would do differently in our past.
I have heard it said that most suicides aren't because the people wanted to die they just didn't know how to live in pain. I feel that to continue to stir up painful memories will dishonor Adrian's final act.

I believe that Meredith can bring some insight and clarity to the juvenile court system in the hope that no-one should ever suffer the pain this family is suffering. I just think those issues and possible lawsuits should be kept between adults. Comments about marriages disintegrating are personal and bring further grief to all the youth touched by this loss. Those items should not be on the beautiful site built in Adrian's honor

I remember the pain and confusion in losing my sisters. It sounds like Meredith is doing everything to help Adrian's brother. I cant impress how important that focus is.

Most importantly I wish peace, good memories and some comfort to all of Adrian's family. Remember your health is important to continue good works in Adrian's memory.

May her friends, swing in our beautiful beaches this summer, go onto dances and proms, marry and raise children. And may they do all of these things with remembrances of purple and turtles in honor of Angel Adrian.

anon57

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty Justice for Adrian

Post  AdriansArmy Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:42 am

To Anon57: Do you know this family or it's dynamics? I suspect not. To suggest her mother's quest for answers, in light of her separation from her daughter and subsequent death, is unacceptable. This inquiry is not to dishonor, but to honor Adrian and every other kid dealing with DCS, the Courts and harmful parental mistreatment/manipulation/control.

I am dumbfounded as to your suggestion issues should be kept between adults. This child was taken from her mother's home. The court deemed the mother unfit. They then dropped charges. By then, Adrian was ensconced in the dysfunctional household of her father. And then texting her Mom and family.

I knew this couple when they were married. Did you? Are you aware of their marriage issues? I am.

Meridith will find peace when she seeks justice for her Adrian. Amen!

Post anon57 on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:41 pm
I agree, I have lost sisters at 15 and 25 and now have children older than that. Everyone's grief is different. There is no right or wrong in how we process loss. Like all of us there are always things we would do differently in our past.
I have heard it said that most suicides aren't because the people wanted to die they just didn't know how to live in pain. I feel that to continue to stir up painful memories will dishonor Adrian's final act.

I believe that Meredith can bring some insight and clarity to the juvenile court system in the hope that no-one should ever suffer the pain this family is suffering. I just think those issues and possible lawsuits should be kept between adults. Comments about marriages disintegrating are personal and bring further grief to all the youth touched by this loss. Those items should not be on the beautiful site built in Adrian's honor

I remember the pain and confusion in losing my sisters. It sounds like Meredith is doing everything to help Adrian's brother. I cant impress how important that focus is.

Most importantly I wish peace, good memories and some comfort to all of Adrian's family. Remember your health is important to continue good works in Adrian's memory.

May her friends, swing in our beautiful beaches this summer, go onto dances and proms, marry and raise children. And may they do all of these things with remembrances of purple and turtles in honor of Angel Adrian.

AdriansArmy

Back to top Go down

Post  Anon222 Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:50 am

it seems that one doesn't need to personally know this family to understand that because of adults who couldn't get along and fought and fought every chance they had ( I am sure) ruined the life of a sweet child and yet, it continues. i would like to commend Adrian's father for taking the high road and not making an obstacle out of his daughter's needless death. If these parents would have worked together for the sake of their daughter instead of battling one another for their own selfish needs maybe things would have turned out differently. Such a tragic situation all around.

Anon222

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty To Adrians Army

Post  Anon57 Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:01 pm

Perhaps you misunderstood my comments. I merely felt that the continued comments in regard to the state of marriages and retaliation should not be on the page developed to honor Adrian. As is often said there are three sides to every story, his, hers and the truth. If the derogatory posts were only on the mothers facebook page I do not have a problem with that. Children are our most precious gift in life and uplifting those teenagers who loved Adrian should be priority one. I have heard many of these kids stating that they wish the anger would disappear so the healing can begin. Nothing will bring Adrian back there are some questions which will never be answered. Every day spent in anger is more loss to all involved. I wish this whole family peace, wisdom and the strength to continue good works in Angel Adrian's name.

Anon57

Back to top Go down

Post  anon64 Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:58 pm

The memorial Facebook page for Adrian must be a safe and sacred place where teenagers and adults can go to grieve, process, and honor a precious teenager. Period. The adults certainly have the right to choose how they handle this tragedy. The memorial page is mainly being utilized by our youth. It is for their sake that boundaries must be set. Do whatever you wish anywhere else, but not there. They are struggling and trying to grow and learn in a healthy way. If people don't understand that, then I am dumbfounded. I pray for healthy healing for all involved.

anon64

Back to top Go down

Post  Woman Scorned Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:49 pm

AdriansArmy- That sounds like scorn to me, not justice. The Courts removed this child from her custody? For NO reason? This is Massachusetts. As many know, a Father does not get custody of his child without something very bad happening with the Mother. I won't pretend to know the specifics but if you truly know this Mother, I would not throw your hat in the ring for her. It sounds like her daughter was removed from her for a reason. Whatever the background, she is not innocent. I agree that fighting between parents who just lost their daughter has no place being publicized on a Facebook memorial page. As adult, we are supposed to be examples to young children. With examples like this, are we really surprised at the outcome? Shameful.

Woman Scorned

Back to top Go down

Post  Another Perspective Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:58 am

Here is a post from Facebook from this girl's Father. There are three sides to every story...

This is Adrian's father David.

I want to thank everybody for the great words, support and love that you show to my little angel. It's time to stop the Facebook. But before we do, I just want to point out couple things. Since the tragedy a lot people got got moved and emotional and few people took advantage of the situation for their own opportunities. Someone started an "A.army", we don't need that, we need to remember my angel with love. Some people started a fund for Adrian. They can do it but the sick and wrong thing about that is they are using the picture of my Adrian and posting that this fund will pay for the huge medical bills and the funeral services and now side notes legal fees. I, David Rigatuso, am paying for everything. The fund started is not related to me or my family. The money on that fund will only fuel more hatred and resentment, replacing and destroying the love and caring memories that Adrian left behind. We should focus on Adrian memories and smile and that is the only real justice my Adrian needs. The tragedy that happened to Adrian was a result of decade of hatred and anger and even after her death some people still want to keep the hatred feeling going, I guess it's the only way they know to cope with this pain. I won't, in honor of my little angel. I am putting my faith in God and try to find peace in my heart. If anyone want to help, instead of that useless fund, you can send any gifts to Richard Davis Funeral Homes toward Adrian's services at 619 state road route 3A. Manomet ma. 508-224-2252 They are the one who put my Adrian in a beautiful place for the eternity. You have been great friends to Adrian and I want to thank you and I love you. God bless you

This is Jennifer, known by some as Momma Jenn. Proud as I was that she called me that, I always encouraged her to remember all that she loved about the good times she had with her birth mother. I am so proud of my husband's grace in striving for unity in Adrian's body's last moments above this earth to honor her passing and let her soul rise to the heavens in peace. If there are lessons to be learned from this tragedy, they start from putting the best interest of children before the needs of any anger harbored by unattached parents. A woman told me years ago, having been a child of divorce, that adults often tried to comfort her regarding the absent parent's neglect, that the parent was just evil. She grew up thinking that if this parent was a part of her, then a part of her must be evil. I have raised my four children, to include Adrian, with that advice behind my efforts to always encourage them to love and accept those they love for who they are, to be proud of who they are and look forward to who they will be to their own children from the lessons they learn. God bless our Adrian and all that need healing.

Another Perspective

Back to top Go down

Post  anon64 Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:30 pm

I do not know these families. Our paths have crossed only because my grandchildren attend PSHS. I watched a beautiful memorial site go from the light into the darkness by adults. I observed adolescents make a plea to bring it back into the light. I believe they have succeeded. It is really hard to look in the mirror and face hard cold facts but it can be a springboard for positive change. The wounds appear to be deep. Sometimes people have to hit rock bottom before they can make their way up. There is nothing wrong with being down but hopefully people don't get stuck there.

Adians army: look at the comments left by broken on 3/2. I hope I am mistaken for how I interpret them. All parties may benefit by some reflection, including the judge and DCF.

This is merely observation by an outsider, nothing more.

anon64

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty Agreed

Post  To Anon 64 Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:09 pm

I cannot agree more. The page has taken a more positive outlook. It pains me to see one young lady who almost took the same final measure to end her pain. I applaud her for reaching out, her honesty is raw and emotional. If Adrian's webpage saves one life it will have served its purpose. I am happy to see uplifting quotes and the negativity gone. Wishing all of the family members peace, insight, and healing in Adrian's honor. I truly believe her last desperate act was to end the pain on both sides of her family and to continue the fighting is an injustice to her legacy.

To Anon 64

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty Father Seeking Funds? Seriously?

Post  AdriansArmy Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:03 am

To Adrian's Father, if a relative of the mother set up a fund to help the mother why would you call the police? Funds to support causes are set up all the time. Assuming those contributing are wishing to help the mother with a memorial event and find justice, why do you think you were ENTITLED to those funds? So what was the police's response to your complaint? MYOB? So now you are asking for contributions to bury your daughter? A girl in your custody?

Parents should not manipulate children. Spouses should not abuse the other. Step children should not be intimidated or live in fear.

A review of this case should happen not just to honor Adrian, but to ensure this never happens to another child. If DCS dropped charges against the mother, what was their evidence in the first place and who provided it? There was an assault & battery charge against the father in 2007 that was dropped. Look it up on the Internet. Did that give the court any clue there was potential abuse in the family? Who did they interview? Father? Mother? Step son? An ex-husband? Other family members?

To Woman Scorned: To suggest the Court's of Massachusetts are right all the time to remove children from a mother's custody is absurd. The charges were dropped. Hello? Look at all the recent DCS debacles, missteps and other problems; much of it due to budget cuts.

There is a separate post to memorialize Adrian. From my vantage point, I believe this forum is about Judge Ryley, finding out the truth and calling for an investigation to include DCS and Barnstable Court.

AdriansArmy

Back to top Go down

Post  To Adrians Army Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:46 am

On 3/2 Broken wrote on this forum: "I told her she put an ugly mask on me and only she can remove it." Think about the meaning of that and the affect on a child. How sad.

To Adrians Army

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty TIME TO MEND AND HEAL

Post  CARING MOM Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:35 pm

Dropped assault charges, unfounded unfit charges against mother. This is a mess. The best thing this family can do is attend the memorial together with love for the child they lost. Any fund should be to cover funeral costs which I am sure are astronomical. The nominal fee for the memorial day could come from the fund and the rest should go for funeral costs. Financial burden on top of such grief must be horrible. There was a mention of the mother trying to cover cost to provide for people dropping in to visit. It has been my experience that neighbors always bring dishes to help out. Lets grow up and focus on those with us on earth who need healing and compassion.

CARING MOM

Back to top Go down

Judge Ryley bad Judgement - Page 3 Empty Beautifully said

Post  Anon57 Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:33 pm

I think we can all put this to bed. Adrian's mom just put a beautifully worded note on the page. Explanation was perfect. Taking the high road. The first step to healing. Prayers to all

Anon57

Back to top Go down

Post  anon64 Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:41 pm

Imagine these parents reaching out and putting their differences aside and unifying at the memorial of their precious daughter. An absolutely beautiful child that they created together, a bright ray of light shining between them. Imagine. I so want these people to heal and wish I had a magic wand.

anon64

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryley Sucks Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:45 pm

So, what about Judge Arthur Ryley? Did you ever get back in front of him? In my opinion, a lot of focus has been lost here. DCF and Ryley hold some responsibility it sounds like.

Ryley Sucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryley Watch Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Broken: Did Judge Riley deny you visitation rights?

Ryley Watch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next