Barnstable Family Court Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty Re: The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY

Post  Pro-Ryley Mon May 05, 2014 2:07 pm

I think some of you are confusing Judges here. The judge who had the highly publicized case (in the Cape Cod Times), involving the Father who was sexually abusing his daughter, was Judge Scandurra, not Ryley. Ryley is well know for being pro-women, not the other way around. What ever this Mother did was bad enough for him to go against everything he believes in and take custody away from her. None of us will ever know the truth behind this case. If the Father had custody, it was for good reason. I feel bad that this is how it played out. Unfortunately, it speaks volumes of about the parents. It sounds like this little girl escaped her situation the only way she knew how. I hope she finally found peace.

Pro-Ryley

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest70 Mon May 05, 2014 2:57 pm

I thought the Judge Scandurra case involved a father abusing his son. Was there another one?

Guest70

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty Ryley is NOT necessarily pro-woman

Post  Ryley - more complaints Tue May 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Just read the many posts throughout this forum. Be sure you see all of them. They are scattered under different topics involving Ryley.
Many people have said is that Ryley consistently seems to favor the guilty.
It is not necessarily man or woman. His rulings are frequently contrary to the evidence.
Some have said they believe Ryley is very much against women, but disguises this as best he can.
In my case, my ex has paid nothing or next to nothing for child support for years!
He doesn't work and is generally taken care of by family. When he does work he never reports his income and has not paid taxes for years.
Without a doubt, Ryley did not seem to care that I am paying for everything and providing all housing, education, clothes, food, medical, dental, etc.. for my child.
He did not assign potential earning on this very capable man!! Instead he ordered slightly more than $250 per month for child support.
There are knowledgeable contributors to this forum. Can someone PLEASE tell me how I can collect more child support?
The financial stress I am under daily is producing very negative consequences, including my health. I would appreciate any advice.

Ryley - more complaints

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty Pleading

Post  Wishful Sun May 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Dear Judge Ryley.

I realize you are only human, and you are trying your best to see what actions to take.

God bless you and give you strength to do what is right and just by us.

Keep us safe from the immoral and psychotic.

Thank you.

Wishful

Back to top Go down

Post  overwhelmed Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:29 pm

does anyone know of a "good" divorce lawyer in barnstable???

overwhelmed

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty Ryley the dishonorable

Post  Ryley the dishonorable Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:28 pm

No matter who you choose, you will not receive fair treatment. Ryley is psychologically unwell (probably from unresolved childhood issues he refuses to confront).
Prepare for the worst if you are a good citizen. He HATES those, and has a sickeningly strong loyalty to the wrong side.

God help him. God help you. God help us.

Ryley the dishonorable

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty It's not about what's best for the kids ... it's about what's best for "justice" Riley

Post  CapeCodDaddy Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:41 pm

Without going into way too much detail ... bottom line, Riley does not care about what's in the best interest of the kids ... it's all who he knows ... I have pages and pages of "WTF?!?!?" about some of his decisions ... including lawyers who have told me the same ... it's just a sad, sad state of affairs with no one looking out for the kids ... just their own wallets

CapeCodDaddy

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty We can't let this continue

Post  let's speak out , then Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:52 pm

I hear you, CCDaddy. I agree and have had the same experience. If you have solid examples of how Ryley is NOT considering the best interest of the child
you need to share. I need to share! We all do!! Condor, have you been able to proceed and put something in writing?
We have much at stake. Many of us do not speak out because we are protecting our children.

Let's Protest Wearing Masks!!! Our voices MUST be heard. Let's bring attention to the lack of justice and despicable abuse of power.
Judge Ryley has taken hearsay and labeled it as fact . He has made critical decisions based on COMPLETE lies - he likely knew this, and he does not care!
Conversely, he took solid fact and ignored it seriously jeopardizing the well being of my children.
He does NOT protect children. Indeed, sometimes he brings HARM to them.

I say we protest ~ peacefully and anonymously.
Once and for all!! It is time to expose this man who is causing so much pain & suffering to many on Cape Cod.

let's speak out , then

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty A list a mile long

Post  CapeCodDaddy Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:19 pm

My divorce was 4+ years ago, however, I'd drop everything I'd doing to protest (or whatever) ... I have a list a mile long of the atrocities imposed on my kids by "justice" (I have a hard time addressing that scum with a title) Riley ... I have another friend currently getting screwed by the "justice" (can't even say that with a straight face, he's such a disgrace). Say when and where and I'll be there ... I'm assuming the formal complaints I filed with the system in Boston got ignored.

CapeCodDaddy

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty your complaints ?

Post  watching Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:42 am

Where did you file your complaints?

watching

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty Filed

Post  CapeCodDaddy Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:46 am

It's been 4 years ... I recall getting something from a place in Boston and writing it all out ... sorry, I wish I could remember and/or had more info for you ... but I can recall some of the heinous actions he took. I also have a friend currently getting injustice from him that would join if you do stage a protest.

CapeCodDaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  An honorable father Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:06 pm

"Judge" Arthur C. Ryley is an abusive bully. The first time I set eyes on him I knew I was dealing with someone who was unbalanced and insane. He has harmed children and parents with his malicious decisions, usually resulting from some internal tantrum. He seems to be especially biased against fathers. Probably because of some internal shortcoming or identity crisis. He cannot tolerate anyone looking him in the eye. There is nothing you can say to this man that will register beyond his murky unjust filter. Take consolation that his "decisions" have NOTHING to do with you personally, they are mere twisted projections that will end eventually. Your job is to survive this tyrant and to fight back when you are no longer under his control. His decisions are not logical and he gets away with it because his position has no checks and balances... which seems to the only thing about his position that he understands. What comes around goes around. Rest assured he will pay for his iniquities. The justice and punishment that awaits this evil person will be severe. And I take comfort in the fact I will not have to lift a finger to see that justice is truly served. This spiteful and malicious bully will be his own undoing. All tyrants fall eventually. Think about it. Always.

In the meantime, pray you do not become anything like this little man. It wouldn't hurt to say a prayer or two for Ryley as well, because where he's going he will need them.

Does anyone know how many lives have been ultimately lost because of this tyrant's wrath?

An honorable father

Back to top Go down

Post  a survivor Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:20 pm

This man hurt me when my daughter needed me most. It took something away from my daughter and almost cost her life. God knows. My daughter, thank God, knows as well. "Now comes a survivor." He has dishonored his political position. Justice will be served. The truth is the truth and his twisted court cannot change that.

a survivor

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty we MUST expose Ryley!

Post  An Honerable Mother Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:34 am

We must try and try and try again.
Ryley is indeed an abusive bully!
There is a way to expose this man.
We must protest publicly.
We must notify the press, the ACLU
We must not stop.
We need to tell our stories honestly, accurately and responsibly
We need to make noise
A lot of noise !!
We need to go beyond this forum
We Can Do This !!!

An Honerable Mother

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty seems like it's escalating

Post  Barnstable justice? Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:01 pm

This forum seems to be expanding.

"Honorable father", your words hit home. Amen...and ditto! Thanks for combining your stories, everyone.

My case, alone, could topple him, but it would be great personal risk to anger this unstable judge.

I think it's time to contact KC Meyers at CC times now. Please unite. Courage in numbers so that we may come forward in safety.

Barnstable justice?

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty strength in numbers!

Post  An Honorable Mother Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:37 pm

I spoke with KC Myers this week.
She is interested and wanting to hear from us.
THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS, FOLKS
We WILL be heard!!!
Judge Ryley can no longer get away with his twisted abuse of power
and disregard for what is truly best for the families and children of Barnstable County!

An Honorable Mother

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty Ryley is not seeing clearly!

Post  the abuse continues!!! Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:37 pm

My child is being emotionally abused by the other parent - to an extreme!
Judge Ryley will not acknowledge fully what has been clearly stated by the experts.
To all who read this forum with continuous complaints about Judge Ryley:
We MUST make our case known!
My sense is that we are afraid of being exposed and, therefore, further victimized by Ryley's extreme abuse of power.
I am moving ahead on this as I cannot tolerate this unconscionable man who NEVER deserved the title "Justice"
Who wants to join me?

the abuse continues!!!

Back to top Go down

The DISHONORABLE ARTHUR RYLEY - Page 3 Empty I'm in

Post  CapeCodDaddy Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:13 pm

If there is any formal protest, count me in ... I also have a friend that is currently under the thumb of in-justice ryley

CapeCodDaddy

Back to top Go down

Post  F Riley Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Arthur Riley is a pompous ass who should not be presiding over any family matters. He has shown a complete lack of control on many cases discussed here and I can personally attest to the fact that he is an irrational hot-headed judge who will not hesitate to ruin a family.

F Riley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3